Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hugs + Kisses

Good morning everyone-
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!  I'm sending HUGS your way today!!
This weeks challenge at Sweetstamps is:
PINK, WHITE plus ONE
For my project today, i am using Banner Girl & Words stamp set.  She had been stamped with black Memento ink and colored using Copic markers.  The words "Hugs + Kisses" were stamped using Memento Angel Pink.  Love that color. Added a little bit of glitter glue to the buttons and trim of her dress.

So as you can see, my colors are Pink, White and Aqua Blue!!!  I just love that color combination.
You still have some time to join us this week.

Products I used on today's project:


Hugs,
Nazeema 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love your design and such beautiful coloring on the image. Really like the faux stitching on the heart and the added sparkle and pearls.