Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thinking of You

It's all about the Food and Drinks this week at Sweet Stamps.
Many of us seem to over indulge this time of year, but
a new year is almost here so why not take the rest of the week to enjoy?!
I created a yummy thinking of you card for a special birthday girl. 
The French Oval Frame highlights the sweet cake just right. I snipped the oval
half and saved the other side for a future project....thrifty, eh?!
Rather than use a Happy Birthday sentiment I chose the fun 
I hope you enjoyed my calorie free card today.
Be sure to share your food and/or drink creations with us...you have all week!
I hope you have a happy, healthy New Year!





2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a yummy card Donna! The papers are so pretty, love the layering and the texture with the embossing! Your cake is framed perfectly and crinkle ribbon is beautiful! Lovely card design!
Happy New Year!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the patterned paper and the orange and pink colors.