Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Challenge #194

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Happy Monday!!

Can you believe it is November already?!
November here at Sweet Stamps begins another new term for us!  So we are switching things up a little bit!

We are going to have new challenges each MONDAY for you to join in!

You have a chance at winning a $10 GC to the SS store!!

Ready for our theme this week?
It's all about....
STRIPES
Let's see some stripes on your cards!!
Whether stamped or paper....we just want to see some stripes!

First up, we have a new Guest Designer this month!

We welcome Leah from Paper Blossoms!
We are so excited to have you creating with us this month!!
Hello! My name is Leah Cornelius and I am thrilled to be guest designing with Sweet Stamps for November. I have loved crafting since I was little but after discovering stamping and papercrafting in 2006 I really found my niche. I have been married to my wonderfully supportive husband for 15 years and we have three children. I am so blessed to stay home and homeschool them. Other things I love to do are cook, garden, crochet and read a good book. I hope you enjoy my projects this month!

Now for her first card:
So beautiful!!


We also have some beautiful eye candy from two of our DT Sweeties....

Monica 


Denise


We'd love to see your stripe creation, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!


4 comments:

Donna K said...

What a beautiful, romantic design, Leah! This is lovely! The stripe paper is so pretty and the roses are sweetly colored. Thank you for joining us this month. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us each week.

Roxie said...

Wonderful job coloring the roses. Nice use of the stripes and I like your layout.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card design! Love the pretty scalloped edging and the roses are gorgeous!
Sherrie K

Wendy said...

Your striped designs are divine. Thanks for the "stripes" challenge.