Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Basket of Bunnies


I don't know what could be better than two chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket!  For my card today, I have used the newly released Piccolo Chocolate Bunnies, coloring them with Burnt Umber 3D Enamel Gel.  They fit perfectly in my Cheery Lynn Designs Spring Basket 1 adding a bit of greenery with my Cheery Lynn Designs Grass Border die.


One of the great things about adding Piccolo's to your card is their low profile.  You know that they won't be damaged when mailed.  Another of the new Spring Release Piccolo's is Stacey's Stacking Flowers.  You get a total of 24 flowers in this set, what a bargain.  I used Turquoise Lagoon Embossing Enamel on the larger flower and Copper 3D Stamp Paint on the smaller petal.  Notice you can still see the detailed lines on the petals.  I added a gem to the center of the flower to finish it off.  My last step was to add some leaves die cut with my Cheery Lynn Designs Holly Leaves.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  

6 comments:

Debbie's Time Out said...

Sandy What a cute card. Them chocolate bunnies look like you could eat them. Love how the flower keeps the details.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

LOVE the chocolate bunnies! Cute card, Sandy!

leslierahye strickland said...

awesome! I love your chocolate bunnies!

Tracy said...

Fantastic card, , those bunnies are ace x

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

How adorable! I love how you coated the bunnies, it looks like real chocolate! Beautiful job on the flowers too and the dies you paired these with are fabulous!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the colors of the flower and the sparkle of the enamel and those chocolate bunnies in the basket they look good enough to eat.