Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Step Card - Guest Designer Penny Ward



Hello friends, I am so glad you were able to swing by today.
It is Penny Ward again and I have the pleasure as Guest Designer today here at Sweet Stamps.

It is time to STEP out of your comfort zone and make something different. 
Really, that was the best pun I could come up with.

So let's Make a Step Card...

I made this card with my Silhouette Cameo...absolutely love this machine!
Is that cheating...I think not!


Then it is a matter of stamping and coloring.


I stamped Floral Corner Wrap (how gorgeous is this stamp?), and colored the tiny flowers. I used this stamp for both the center and side panels. I then matted those with Navy card stock.

I stamped the sentiment Thank You Curly on the banner and again matted it in Navy.


After assembling the card, I then added flowers and foliage I had cut with the Cameo from white card stock.
Liquid Pearls (my favorite thing to use on a card...ever) finished the card.
This is a standard size A2 card when folded flat.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me and if you get a chance, please check out my blog here.

Hugs,
Penny

Let's go Shopping:
White & Navy card stock
Stamps: Floral Corner Wrap, Thank You Curly (Sweet Stamps)
Ink: Memento Nautical Blue (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Liquid Pearls Royal Blue (Ranger)
Silhouette Cameo





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Penny, and you are so lucky to have the Cameo...xxx

Donna K said...

This is a gorgeous card, Penny. I absolutely LOVE the contrast of the navy and white. A really stunning card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty- love the colors- and so glad you STEPPED out of your comfort zone to create this beauty!!!

Roxie said...

The blue and white look so pretty, great job with the step card!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, love the monochromatic color scheme and how you used the Floral Corner Wrap image. Thank you for joining us again as a guest designer.

rudlis said...

This is absolutely fabulous. I love it to pieces! I love your work ... sooooo elegant.