Did you know that the elements from our Piccolo Card Decor sets can be used on layouts, altered art, and more? Designer Jennifer Priest created a 4 project set featuring elements from our Piccolo Card Decor Set #6:
This set along with the entire Piccolo Card Decor series our Enamel Powders are available on our website now.
The delicate Card Decor elements look gorgeous when coated with our enamel powders, giving them a metal-like finish. Coat them with enamel and then place them back into the ATC style cards that are part of the some of the Decor Sets, like Jennifer did on the card above.
This canvas shows the detailed filigree style chipboard elements from the Card Decor sets and how they are easily treated with enamel powder to create a metallic effect. Piccolo Card Decor can also be painted, heat embossed, dyed with spray ink, and more!
Create a pool of our Enamel Adhesive on a Piccolo ATC from one of the Decor Sets and then heat several colors of Enamel Powders for a thick, lava-like finish, like the finish on this ATC:
Finally, use the mounting the Piccolo come packaged in for frames on layouts and scrapbook pages:
Flash Set Enamel Powders Sprinkled onto embellishments for a dew-kissed effect:
- Piccolo Card Decor Set #6 by Globecraft Memories
- Enamel Powders by Globecraft Memories
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny Press, My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon,m Buttons, Beads, Wood Bead, Beaded Sprays by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Mix'd Media Inx, Smooch Spritz, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Tickets, Pin by Tom Holtz
- Bling by Teresa Collins Designs
- Twine by Close to My Heart
- Canvas by Blick
The possibilities are endless!! And, don't forget to enter our giveaway here:http://globecraftmemories.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-giveaway-no-foolin.html It ends April 20th so you still have a few days to get in on the fun!